ZEE Medical Billing has years of experience in helping chiropractic practices streamline their billing process with the help of ChiroTouch software. Our knowledge of the medical billing practice in general and ChiroTouch software has helped practices, including solo-practices and multi-provider multi-location practices, meet billing demands as per the changing payer environment. We have been particularly successful in leveraging the software to help chiropractic practices settle the billing challenges associated with ICD-10. And stay clear of denials and delayed payments caused by mistakes, coverage issues, and incorrect payments.
We have experts with wide exposure in chiropractic billing software including ChiroTouch. All our experts have stalk across the great difference of IC-9 and ICD-10 coding and so understand very specific codes of chiropractic billing like the back of their hands. Because of this specialization and consistency, our chiropractic practice clients prefer to outsource chiropractic billing to us.
Why Choose ChiroTouch Software for Billing
ChiroTouch is an EHR and practice management system built to help small-to-medium size chiropractic practices streamline their billing requirements. The main benefit of using this application is that serves as an integrated suite to a set of requirements such as patient scheduling, inventory management, billing, etc.
Most importantly, the EHR comes with custom templates for chiropractors, along with SOAP notes, image management, and live patient flow reporting with room management capabilities. This whole system is HIPAA compliant. Other benefits include:
- Send reminders to patients
- Fill pre-visit intake and outcome assessment form
- Lab integration support with wireless facility
The Scope of Our ChiroTouch Medical Billing Services
ZEE Medical Billing competency will assist you in optimize medical billing requirements in ways such as:
- Execute insurance verification
- Answer carrier queries in time
- Submit appropriate claims to carriers
- Address wrong paid accounts by contacting payers and initiating appeals
This aside, we leverage our experience with Chiropractic Billing Services to:
- Remove manual billing tasks
- Remove chances of errors in data entry
- Provide chiropractors information on pre-billing holds and denials
- Plug gaps to reduce outstanding AR
- Billing for chiropractic practices as per government and insurance programs
How ZMB ChiroTouch Billing Services Assist You Overcome Specific Billing Challenges
The biggest obstacle to chiropractic billing is coverage limitation. Unless a biller has a proper understanding of the limitations, practices may have to see a lot of claims denials. ZEE Medical Billing ensures claims denials are cut down to the minimum by using the ChiroTouch software. Another major challenge is the absence of a proper tracking system for daily billing. This constantly leads to major issues with receivables and collections.
Other challenges include appointment cancellations and empty time slots. Our billing expertise using ChiroTouch software helps you get over each of these insufficiencies in chiropractic billing.
ZMB leverage the ChiroTouch software to:
- Send clean claims before submission
- Separate accounts receivables by insurance and patient balances
- Identify key offending payers and list them out by the outstanding amount
- Understand how payor specific guidelines affect your accounts receivable management
- Keep track of monthly reimbursement trends for each payer
Besides these, we help you refine your verification stage with patient appointments and develop a process to analyze denied claims and derive insights from them.
Benefits of outsourcing ChiroTouch billing services to ZEE Medical Billing
Some benefits that you will get by outsourcing ChiroTouch billing services to us include:
- Access to a team of chiropractic billers specialized in using ChiroTouch software
- Up to 40% reduction in overhead and operational costs
- Up to 30% improvement in the speed of reimbursement of bills
- Minimum account receivables (AR) percentage; guaranteed closure of A/R claims in 60 days
So to find the advantage of outsourcing Chiropractic medical billing services to us.
Get a free no-sting attached billing services quote from ZEE Medical Billing for your practice.