Chicago, or the City of Chicago, is the most populated city in Illinois and the third most in the United States. With an estimated population of 2,700,000 in 2019, it is also the most populous city in the United States Midwest.
Located on the shores of freshwater Lake Michigan, Chicago was incorporated as a city in 1837 near the portage between the Great Lakes and the Mississippi River watershed and overgrew in the mid-19th century.
Chicago is one of the largest cities in the USA. Chicago’s city is also known for its skyline skyscrapers, bold architecture, museums, including the Art Institute of Chicago with its famous Impressionist and Post-Impressionist works.
Chicago is also filled with medical centers, hospitals, clinics, and many healthcare providers who trust Zee Medical Billing Services with their medical billing and business management needs.
Selecting an appropriate medical billing service for your medical practice is challenging for every healthcare provider since this decision is made to make the approach smoother. The use of the right ICD-10 and CPT code is necessary to eliminate problems and save time. This plays a vital role in bringing financial success. At the same time, poor medical billing service can turn your dreams into a nightmare. You can lose money and time, and this poor decision can create an extra financial burden and increases practice and debt.
Why ZEE Medical Billing Services are the Best Medical Billing Service in Chicago, Illinois?
Zee Medical Billing Specialists’ dedicated team provides a reliable and trustworthy service to Chicago healthcare professionals to improve their financial and administrative efficiency and manage all billing processes efficiently. If you are trying to streamline your revenue cycle and take your medical billing services to the next level. In that case, Zee Medical Billing is the best medical billing company for your medical practice in Chicago and Illinois. Zee Medical Billing Quality Service is a sustainable revenue cycle management solution for over 30 medical specialties covering various Chicago, Illinois practices.
We guarantee our clients faster reimbursement of costs and analyze the key factors affecting income. Our team of billers with the best practice management knowledge keep abreast of new developments in the healthcare industry and serve our value providers, who give our provider great satisfaction that their practice is in good hands.
Below is a list of the top medical specialties in Chicago and Illinois and the latest statistics on the number of providers for each specialty.
- FAMILY MEDICINE (920 PROVIDERS)
- PEDIATRICS (675 PROVIDERS)
- INTERNAL MEDICINE (310 PROVIDERS)
- DENTISTRY (445 PROVIDERS)
- COUNSELOR (300 PROVIDERS)
- CARDIOLOGY NEAR (280 PROVIDERS)
- OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY (390 PROVIDERS)
- PROVIDERS FOR ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY (850 PROVIDERS)
- OPHTHALMOLOGY (240 PROVIDERS)
- ENDOCRINOLOGY (350 PROVIDERS )
- ALLERGY AND IMMUNOLOGY (230 PROVIDERS)
- GASTROENTEROLOGY (600 PROVIDERS)
- DERMATOLOGY (550 PROVIDERS)NURSE PRACTITIONER (NP) (135 PROVIDERS)
- PSYCHIATRIST (290 PROVIDERS)
- PHYSICAL THERAPIST (PT) (110 PROVIDERS)
- RADIOLOGIST (115 PROVIDERS)
Characteristics of the Zee Medical Billing Team
The Zee Medical billing Team have;
- Trained and Experienced Professionals who can cope up with medical billing complexities.
- A better understanding of the healthcare and insurance industry’s rules and regulations.
- Traits of bringing financial success and a reduction in administrative costs.
- Proper understanding for MIC, MAC, and RAC Audits
- Close control of filing of appeals and documentation of rejected claims
- Quick failure analysis on practice review, share prevention plan with suppliers.
Zee Medical Billing Services in Chicago
Zee’s Chicago and Illinois Medical Billing Team has excellent experience with many service providers. It has made many providers’ lives easier by delivering better services and improving the accuracy of clinical filing requests. Our experienced and highly trained staff helps providers maximize practice revenue collection and reduce operational costs for labor-intensive activities that encourage practitioners to focus and spend more on caring for their patients rather than wasting time building and analyzing billing work. Zee Medical Billing services include:
- Registration of patient
- Planning and Scheduling patient visits and also sending reminders.
- Eligibility & Benefits Verification
- Payment Creation
- Filing Claims – as per payers guidelines
- Guarantee of CCI Compliance
- Claim submissions on time
- Managing Rejection and denials
- No billing errors
- The on-time payment process for EOB and ERA
- Submission of Secondary claims
- Insurance Credentialing For Physicians
- Manage the complexity and requirements of the rules for the billing process
- Analysis of medical billing practices and publication of special reports
- Ensuring compliance for billing audits
- Registration of providers
- Service of fast-tracking of accounts receivable
Zee Medical Billing is familiar with all major practice management systems, and any practice management system can be used with Zee Medical Billing services.
- GE CENTRICITY
Get a free no sting attached billing services quote from ZEE Medical Billing for your practice.