The financial stability of your Speech Pathology practice is directly linked to timely billing and account reimbursement. Zee Medical Billing Company has years of experience providing Speech Pathology billing services. One of the most important decisions you’ll ever make concerning the business aspect of your practice is to hire a quality billing service. It is crucial that your speech pathology billing company has the necessary experience to handle the complexities of Speech Pathology billing and modification. Allow Zee Medical Billing to give you the financial peace of mind you deserve. Please visit our Homepage to obtain additional information regarding our services, and other details regarding our Speech Pathology billing services.
- Improved collections and Income
- Accelerated payments and reduced stress
- 24/7 accessibility to patient data and financial information
- Transparency throughout the revenue cycle
- Full financial and practice management reporting
Comprehensive Speech Pathology Billing, Collections & Practice Management
- ZMB Certified Professional Coders will get you maximum reimbursement.
- Patient input, statements and follow up is included in our service
- ZMB offers comprehensive Speech Pathology billing services and collections.
- Initial evaluation of your practice and AR is included before we move forward.
- We make it easy to get started and we are serious about getting you paid!
- Full Electronic claims and AR management is also included
ZMB Area of Expertise
- Maximum reimbursement for your services
- Excellent customer service for you and your patients
- Speech Pathology Billing and Collections
- Aggressive collecting methods with insurance companies
- Well organized exchange of information between you & Zee Medical Billing
Claims are submitted electronically
- Certified Professional Codes on staff
- Remote Access to all your patients’ data
- View your patient payment and transaction history
- Detailed reports at the end of the month
- Payer relations
- Patient relations
- Client reporting
- Fee analysis
- Managed-care contracts