With HIPAA Compliant Internal Medicine Billing Services from Zee Medical Billing Services, you can save about 30% of the revenue you would otherwise lose due to the imperfect billing process. Why endure the hassle of late payment or short payment when we can improve the efficiency of filing your claims, managing rejections, and reconciling invoices. Using reliable billing methods, technology, and knowledgeable healthcare providers can make it easier to handle higher requests with fewer denials.
Your Expectations with your Internal Medical Billing Services
The internal medicine billing company must increase your reimbursement. An internal medicine billing service should be more proactive and efficient at billing to expedite the process of billing. An internal medicine billing company should allow you and your employees to focus on medical practice. Whether you own private practice or work in a hospital or multi-provider facility, billing for internal medicine can make your practice more profitable.
Industry experts say that 20% to 35% of decisions are considered positive and legitimate. At Zee Medical Billing Services, accountants have eight years of internal medicine experience. Depending on their knowledge, degree, and proper follow-up, the rate of Medicare change is slowly increasing by only 12%. At Zee Medical Billing Services, our performance is higher than industry standard.
Zee’s payment services are beyond the scope of requirements because we provide a lot of benefits and charging services. The modern payment system provides recommendations and real-time code and sends it electronically. Once your special accounts have been processed, you can receive payments in at least ten days instead of three months.
Why choose Zee Medical Billing Services
Linking supply sources with various capabilities, in-depth billing and writing skills; code integrity based on “best practice in internal medicine”; effective management of “service events” and “open services”; and the use of appropriate changes to respond quickly – our payment and code experts have been able to provide an impressive list of value-added services.
- Internal medicine professionals focus on patients rather than administrative functions and can maintain higher efficiency in service delivery.
- The decrease in accounts receivable to a negligible percentage; completion of the claim cycle within 60 days.
- Reduce overhead and operating costs for customers by hiring our billing and coding experts.
- We are continually reviewing the coding rules and changing them to ensure continuous cost recovery.
- Appropriate modifiers are used to recover rejected claims.
- A team of highly trained medical experts (CMRS)
- Free medical care for unreasonable activities and helps to focus on general medical activities.
- Monitoring the implementation of medical expenses
- Remote access to all of your patient information
- View your patient’s balance and transaction history
- Detailed patient’s report by the end of the month
- Good customer service for you and your patients
- Good communication between you & Zee Payment Services
- Patient inclusion, information, and follow-up are included in our services.
- The first review of your training with AR is before we go any further.
- It’s easy to get started, and we’re great at getting paid!
We are big enough to handle a lot of doctors, a lot of practices — yet small enough to take care of the right individual.
Increase Your Income and Reduce Expenses with Zee Medical Billing Services
Our customers reduce office costs by using our services and software. All you need is a computer and the internet. The training management program is complete and part of our regular services. There are no hidden costs or extra costs.
Zee’s payment service is unique in terms of internal medicine payment. We provide a complete solution to the business of paying for a doctor and managing training for the same amount. Our goal is to provide a high level of satisfaction with market prices regardless of patients or support.
Get a free no sting attached billing services quote from ZEE Medical Billing for your practice.