At Zee Billing Company, our comprehensive billing and archiving services provide an efficient and convenient solution for your Federal Qualified Medical Center (FQHC). We manage your complex and hectic billing processes, which will give you more time and resources to focus on your patients.
Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs)
The Department of Health and Human Services certifies Federal Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) to be eligible for the Federal Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) program. A Federally Qualified Health Center can be defined as standalone or federal “provider-based” health centers. Federally qualified health center services should be medically necessary and provided only to outpatients. Patients who are staying in the hospital are not eligible for these services.
Rural Health Clinics (RHCs)
Rural health clinics are certified Medicare clinics located in rural areas. These clinics can also be stand-alone or attached to hospitals. Rural clinics are not allowed for rehabilitation facilities or institutions primarily designed for the care and treatment of mental illness of the patients.
Benefits of Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC)
The main benefits of the Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) Services include the following Outpatient Services:
- Physician’s services
- Physician’s support services
- Nurse Practitioner Services
- Nurse services
- Clinical Psychological Services
- In-clinical social worker services
- Pneumococcal and influenza vaccines and administration
- Delivery for services and professional services
- Part-time or intermittent nursing care and related medical supplies for patients
- Other payment services
- Dental services
Rural Health Clinic (RHC) Services
Rural health clinic services include:
- Services provided by a physician
- Services provided by doctors, assistant, nurse practitioners and nurse-midwives
- Supervised by a physician
- Accident-related services and supplies, nurse care, and related medical supplies
- Other ambulance services that meet special programming needs
- Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment (EPSDT) services that are not part of RHC services and EPSDT requirements
- Clinical psychological services
- In Clinical Social Worker Services
Why Chose Zee Billing Company
Our expert team has many years of experience working with Federally Qualified Health Centers (FCHCs) and rural health clinics (RHCs) to make your billing and data collection as easy as possible.
- Certified Coding
We possess certified encoders with extensive knowledge of the coding and billing processes which ensure maximum compensation.
- Fast Process
With our services, you can have same day electronic filing to expedite your payments.
- Experienced Staff
We have the expertise to assess and analyze your activities, find out where the problems are, and establish the best treatment and billing systems to make the most of it.
- Extensive Management
We provide extensive accounts receivable management.
- HIPAA Compliance
We also provide full compliance with HIPAA standards and regulations to keep your patient statistics 100% safe and secure.
- Comprehensive Collection Methods
We have years of experience and therefore our staff is specialized in collection methods with insurance companies.
Benefits of using Zee Medical Billing Service
By using the services of Zee Medical Billing Services, you will experience;
- Maximum refund and increased commission with our team of certified professional programmers.
- Reduce costs because we give you paid and collect good and economical services.
- Fast payment with electronic order.
- Skills and service from our team. We work closely with your Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) staff to provide you with exceptional service and support.
- Finish earning money with monthly reports, keeping you up-to-date on your historical background and writers.
- Online access so you can easily connect to patient’s data, and can also access data for balances and transaction history.
Our FQHC Billing and Coding Specialties
Our employees have comprehensive knowledge in the following areas:
- Complex codes and billing rules
- FQHC Specific Terminology
- Help with your grants and its management
- Systemic cleaning of claims
- Extensive coding audit
- Provide Quarterly coding updates
- Proven and effective collection methods with insurance companies
Increase your payments from claims you file
Our team of professional coding experts with their deep understanding of Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) coding and repayment methods allows the company to provide accurate and highly paid access.
We have years of record of low adjustment rates, which means our customers get the highest price for those applications filed.
With years of experience in various medical disciplines, our coding experts are also accredited by CCS-P and / or CCS, so we can confirm that we have established ICD-10, CPT and / or HCPCS codes from your federally accredited clinic, institution, Medical records and reports of the center. Our specialists are also trained and familiar with the latest changes in the code and requirements for payers.
Get a free no sting attached billing services quote from ZEE Medical Billing for your practice.